Bed bugs had become a bygone myth. They had all but been eliminated in the mid-1900s by potent chemicals. Until 5 years ago, few people could identify one, including exterminators, if they even saw it. Check This Out
Even though the pests had almost vanished here in the United States, the same can not be said for other parts of the world. They continues to infest overseas countries.
Yeah, they ‘re back and more hungry than ever before. Perhaps our modern day travel habits are part of the reason for the current resurgence of these blood suckers.
Traveling to other parts of the globe is so much smoother now than it was back then and all too often a regular traveller brings home an unwanted alien who plans to live with them without their knowledge.
Moreover, it is common to travel even within this country and places suffering from infestations are also, unfortunately, popular tourist destinations, such as New York City and San Francisco.
So, what do I do if you have a bedbugs problem?
First thing you need to do if you immediately call an exterminator. These bugs reproduce at an incredibly fast rate, and are very hard to kill alone.
Keep in mind that an infestation of these pests has nothing to do with cleanliness and often it’s not enough simply to steam clean or dry clean your cushions and mattresses.
If 95% of your pests are killed, the remaining 5% can re-infest your home in less than 5 months. You don’t want to go through all this trouble again, so the first time you ‘re smart to do it right.
You’ll probably need to coordinate with your specialist to get rid of them altogether. You will need to go through a comprehensive process involving the elimination of hiding and breeding spots and you will probably have several consistent visits to get your infestation really gone.
As they say, prevention is of course the best medicine. Evite accepting anything that is used, at least until this current outbreak is controlled. Also, if you are buying a new mattress, make sure that you pick it up and take it home.
Since many retailers are refusing to eliminate old mattresses before they produce a fresh one, replacing possibly dirty mattresses with completely new ones. The last thing you want is a brand new mattress that still has flaws in it that is only waiting for you and getting hungry by the minute!
So, hire a professional exterminator bed bug and you’ll be able to sleep tightly without fear of a bite soon!