- Sunset Water sports-( 305) 296-2554 Snorkel Tours
- Charters on Risk-305-296-3272
- Sebago Water sports & Catamarans-1 (800) 507-9955
- The Key West Snuba-305-292-4616
- Catamarans Days of the Sun-( 305) 296-5556
- Charters on dolphins-( 305) 619-0731
- Charters of the Dream Catchers-( 305) 745-2114 Toll Free: (888) 362-3474
- Fort Jefferson Ferry / Dry Tortugas National Park-( 305) 294-7009 Toll Free: (800) 634-0939
- Fury-( 305) 294-8899 Free: (800) 994-8898 Toll Free
There is a reason why cruiser refers to the British Virgin Islands as “Nature’s Little Secrets.” The BVI chain comprises an impressive range of islands ranging from Anagama’s coral atoll with its endless white sand beaches to Tortola’s main island with its smaragd green mountains. There are Virgin Garda’s stunning boulders, and the cool quaint village on Jost Van Dyke, along with the other islands and cays’ richness and seclusion. Every island has its own charm and attractions, offering the tourist an endless variety of experiences on a sailing charter, but just below the surface of the turquoise waters surrounding those islands lies an incredible world of color and vibrant life. For more details click Maui Snorkel Charters.
Snorkelling is one of the best ways to discover this warm underwater environment, with its excellent visibility, healthy corals, lively reefs and diverse fish populations. What is best about snorkelling is that it’s simple. There is no bulky gear; there is no need for special lessons, and it is perfect for all ages-from school kids to grandparents. If you are swimming from the shore, sliding over your dinghy ‘s side, or simply jumping off your sailing charter transom, grab a mask, snorkel and a pair of fins and discover the BVI’s underwater world. If you don’t have your own gear, it can be given at a nominal fee by several sailing charter bases.
The British Virgin Islands are recognised as one of the world’s best sailing and cruising destinations. They ‘re also known as one of the best destinations for dives and snorkelling. With so many options, exploring the plenty of underwater sites in a traditional 1 to 2 week sailing charter is practically impossible. Hence twelve of my favourite snorkelling spots follow.